Magento New Module Required

Hi

Looking for a magento expert to develop a module for a picture framing business.
Similar to https://www.frameshop.com.au/custom-picture-frames/
Html will be supplied. Programing and bug fixing is required.
The website url will be supplied to developer.
Please supply details of your expertise working with Magneto MVP platform.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I think, it’s Magento, not Magneto :slight_smile:

Hello,

My name is Prit and I have 8+ years experience in php, cake php, core php, Magento, drupal, yii, python, mysql, xml, CI, Java, WordPress, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Bootstarp, Ajax, etc. I am available to work on your projects 40 hours a week M-F and can communicate via multiple mediums viz: Skype, phone, mail, basecamp, etc

Kindly message me your Skype ID or email ID so that I can share my complete expertise with you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

my bad! :blush:

Hi Prit

Have you worked on any projects here? Do you understand the project needs.
Its close to a clone of the simple website provided.
Send me your contact details.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thanks for reverting.

Yes, we do understand your project requirement however, it would be good if you can provide me some more niche details about your requirement along with any doc file if available. We have clients round the globe and we assure our high quality service.

You can contact me via multiple medium viz: Skype (ID: bigwavedevelopment), Email: praj@sohomwebmedia.com, phone, basecamp, asana, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Prit

Hi Prit

Contact me.

independent10001@hotmail.com

Hi Max,

I have sent you a request over Skype from ID: bigwavedevelopment. Kindly accept it and lets take this discussion to next level.

Thanks,
Prit