Maestro Card on PayPal?

hi, who knows if PayPal or Moneybookers accept the Maestro Card?

or do you have another idea to deposit money?

just to add some money in my flashden account (without a creditcard)

thanks dada

and I don’t mean the master card… just Maestro

dont know if its just european

I never heard of it…

But I think PayPal accepts most credit cards…

Try adding it to your pay pal account…

do someone know this exactly?

well, meastro is a debit card category of mastercard right??? Even I have one and want to add it to paypal. But my card doesn’t have an expiry date (valid forever) and in paypal, it asks for expiry date. These paypal people never answer a single mail I sent them… :frowning:

ah i see… cause i want have money faster on my account… to buy a template, cause it sells not so fast

yea but you have a maestro? but it dont works on paypal?

do someone know this exactly?
I know, have Maestro too. Paypal does not accept Maestro. I transfer from my bank account to PP, may take a day or two though...

thats nice… i must go to my bank :D… and then? you just must to give your paypal-number and fill out a payment-check or how?

thats nice... i must go to my bank :D... and then? you just must to fill out a payment-check or how?

No, just log in to your PayPal account and you’ll find all instructions how to do there. Of course, you need to have access to your bank account online, if so you can fix everything from your home within minutes…

i dont have access… must have?.. can’t i go to the bank and fix it there?

i dont have access.... must have?.... can't i go to the bank and fix it there?
Don't know how it works in Switzerland, wonderful country btw, I suggest you log on to your PayPal account for more information

ok thanks and thanks :D… do you visit once?

ok thanks and thanks :D... do you visit once?
No, only some hours now and then (Zürich) waiting for flight transfers. But parts of my family are there often and have showed pictures and videos and told me a lot of their experiences. So I am very tempted and would reallly love to have a vacation there too :)

:slight_smile: thats nice to hear i like it here too… the secure is on a high level and zürich is my favorite city in switzerland, i’m always there on the weekend. and where are you from… hmm netherlands? :smiley:

i was not in much countrys… perhaps i go to london next month :slight_smile:

:) thats nice to hear i like it here too.... the secure is on a high level and zürich is my favorite city in switzerland, i'm always there on the weekend. and where are you from... hmm netherlands? :D i was not in much countrys.. perhaps i go to london next month :)
From Norway living in Sweden

ok… and how is it there?

ok... and how is it there?
Both countries good to live in too, scenic, snowy, fresh air, high tech and so on... But maybe this is not the right forum for this discussion... Whish you good luck with your future tranfers to and from PP :)
:) thats nice to hear i like it here too.... the secure is on a high level and zürich is my favorite city in switzerland, i'm always there on the weekend. and where are you from... hmm netherlands? :D i was not in much countrys.. perhaps i go to london next month :)
From Norway living in Sweden

yea could be :D… thanks and i hope i can get then my template… wish ya the same :slight_smile:

hmm…so finally I get to know that paypal doesn’t accept maestro…:frowning:
thanx for the info guys… :slight_smile:

you’re welcome :)… and I dont must to order one :smiley: