Your Username: finallyjames
Your Real Name: James
Country where you live: Canada
Who Made the Project: Myself

Name(s) AND Link(s) of Envato item(s) used:
Cinematic Trailer by Sky-Productions

Title of Project: Road to Evo | Hungrybox

Link / URL to Project:

About the Project: This was a competitive game that I had enjoyed following for a while and I felt like putting something together. It follows one of the top players in his bid to win the biggest tournament of all time for their game. He had always been the perennial second placer or worst - always in the highest echleon of players but could never secure the big one. Months leading to that tournament he was doing the best he ever had, winning tourney after tourney. Evo was the final challenge, and I wanted to portray that desire to win.

1 Like

Your Username: Teameasy
Your Real Name: David Walters
Country where you live: England UK
Name(s) AND Link(s) of Envato item(s) used: Hip Hop https://audiojungle.net/item/to-hip-hop/21331675
Title of Project:
Link / URL to Project:

Screenshot of Project:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10215784229025836&set=a.1227958106233.36550.1447497156&type=3&theater

About the Project: Team I manager raise money for Help For Heroes, a charity that supports our ex serving military personnel. We are raising £10,000 climbing mountains and running 20 OCR Races.
The video is a highlight real of our most recent climb of Mount Snowdon. HIghest Mountain in Wales

DAVIDOGASCON
DAVID-OLIVIER GASCON
BY STUDIO D
STUDIO D - MONTREAL
Subtle Lounge Piano Background:

VISITE D’APPARTEMENT, BELL MEDIA

Audio & Video Entry
Your Username: NinjaTeam
Your Real Name: Kelly Nguyen
Country where you live: Japan
Name(s) AND Link(s) of Envato item(s) used: Uplifting and Inspiring Corporate (https://audiojungle.net/item/uplifting-and-inspiring-corporate/15357044)
Title of Project: Facebook Messenger for WordPress Intro Video
Link / URL to Project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRQNIANfxYY
Screenshot of Project:
inline-preview_new_02

About the Project: This project is about introducing my new product named Facebook Messenger for WordPress that help clients contact owner right on website. This video would be not completed without the help of sound. The Uplifting and Inspiring Corporate Sound is just incredible and amazing! For those who interested in making video, this sound project is recommended.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Made With Envato - Web Design & Development

Username: punchcreative
Erik Kroon
Netherlands
I created this showreel for myself
Punch Creative Showreel 2018

Asstest used in this video:

mwe-winner-audio-video

Congratulations to @punchcreative, @teameasy, and @primomedia74

:star: punchcreative wins $100 for sharing the Punch Creative Show Reel 2018 project

:star: teameasy wins $100 for sharing the Mount Snowdon Hike for charity project

:star: primomedia74 wins $100 for sharing the Diversity: Hawaii Time Lapse project

• We’ll be in touch very soon with prize information!
2 Likes

Thats awesome @scottwills Thank you. Were going to donate the $100 to our JustGiving Page and label is a contribution from Envato :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, that’s brilliant @teameasy, what a great idea!

Your Username: kavanantani
Your Real Name: Kavan Antani
Country where you live: Mumbai, India
Name(s) AND Link(s) of Envato item(s) used: Trap Urban Sport Logo (AudioJungle) -

Title of Project: IndieFolio Recruiter
Link / URL to Project:

Screenshot of Project:

About the Project: I created a simply typographic video for our the launch of our product, IndieFolio Recruiter. The audio played a crucial role as I animated almost every movement to the beat. The fast pace stomp like beat made the video crisp and engaging. I decided on a 20 second timeline as this was going to be used as a Facebook Ad. The Ad is currently doing very well and getting us great click rates.

1 Like

Your Username: jediwario1
Your Real Name: Jedidiah Bensemann
Country where you live: New Zealand
Name(s) AND Link(s) of Envato item(s) used: Summer Sport Energetic Party Fashion
(https://audiojungle.net/item/dance/19930999)
Title of Project: South Island Masters Games 2018 - Volleyball Promo
Link / URL to Project:

Screenshot of Project:

About the Project: I was hired to film the South Island Masters Games in 2017 so they could use the footage to promote the Games the following year. This year they asked me to make nine 30 second promo videos (Football, Hockey, Netball, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Touch Rugby, Volleyball, Social Events). I used a mixture of video footage I had shot and photos taken by Shuttersport (so all footage is from the Masters Games, no stock footage).

1 Like

Your Username: Vibranto
Your Real Name: Carlos Moreno
Country where you live: Australia
Who Made the Project: Myself in collaboration with dancers Lauren McDonald and Carlos Garcia
Name(s) AND Link(s) of Envato item(s) used: Spring Mood Bachata by ValeryNiminuschy

Title of Project: Lauren and Carlos Gabriel bachata dancing in Melbourne with Vibranto Shoes

Link / URL to Project:

Screenshot of Project:

About the project: Lauren McDonald and Carlos Gabriel García (Lauren & Gab) performing a routine at outdoors locations in Melbourne (Australia). This video in Docklands and Princes Pier (Port Melbourne) shows bodyrolls and nice bachata moves.

Your Username: Vibranto.
Your Real Name: Carlos Moreno.
Country where you live: Australia.
Who Made the Project: Myself.
Name(s) AND Link(s) of Envato item(s) used: OnFire by SKNMusic

Title of Project: How to take your feet measurements at home for custom-made shoes
Link / URL to Project:

Screenshot of Project:

About the project: This video adapted from ISO 9407:1991 (Shoe sizes - Mondopoint system of sizing and marking) to show how to take feet measurements at home for custom-made shoes.

Your Username: Vibranto.
Your Real Name: Carlos Moreno.
Country where you live: Australia.
Who Made the Project: Myself in collaboration with a dancing couple.
Name(s) AND Link(s) of Envato item(s) used: Bonita Beach by W3llm4n

Title of Project: Spring, flowers and tropical music with Vibranto Shoes
Link / URL to Project:

Screenshot of Project:

About the project: Videoclip for the welcoming of spring in Melbourne, Australia.

Your Username: Picemma

Your Real Name: Emma Piconnet

Country where you live: France

TypoKing | Title Animation - Kinetic Typography Text : https://videohive.net/item/typoking-title-animation-kinetic-typography-text/11263341

Glitch Composer : https://videohive.net/item/glitch-composer/20991138

Title of Project: Shot you down

Link / URL to Project:

Screenshot of Project:

About the Project: This project is a lyrics video I made for the first song release of my band named Dystopie. As I wanted a digital/post appocalypse feeling I used the the Glitch composer along with the TypoKing by pixflow. I save so much time and efforts using those two tools :smile:

3 Likes

Your Username: Bardomeister
Your Real Name: Bart Dooremalen
Country where you live: the Netherlands
Name(s) AND Link(s) of Envato item(s) used: In the future base: https://audiojungle.net/item/in-the-future-bass/21323147
Title of Project: Beautiful Vietnam 2018
Link / URL to Project: https://youtu.be/3To7FhG5WaM
Screenshot of Project:

About the Project: We made a trip thourgh beautiful Vietnam! This is a short travel video of our adventures. You can tell that the song I used from Envato really gives the video something extra. I love editing to the music!

2 Likes

Your Username: tcpadmin
Your Real Name: TOMMASO CODOLO
Country where you live: ITALY
Who Made the Project: MYSELF
Name(s) AND Link(s) of Envato item(s) used: Showreel by dimosstathoulis

Title of Project: WORK AND PASSION
Link / URL to Project:

Screenshot of Project:

About the Project: This is the new showreel for my website. I’m a drone pilot and instructor and these are my last works

Name(s) AND Link(s) of Envato item(s) used: stomprock by 99Instrumentals

Title of Project: GoPro Bootcamp Showreel | Waiting for 2018 Tour
Link / URL to Project:

Screenshot of Project:
About the Project: This is the presentation of the brand new GoPro Bootcamp 2018, a video editing course based on 2 days of training. The first in class, and the second making some special outdoor or indoor extreme sport.

Name(s) AND Link(s) of Envato item(s) used: Heroic Orchestral Hip Hop by Paul_Velchev

Title of Project: GoPro Bootcamp Roma - Emozione Verticale @Castello di Bracciano
Link / URL to Project:

Screenshot of Project:

About the Project: Une of our experiences of the second day of Gopro Bootcamp. We are descending the Castel of Bracciano near Rome. A mystic and wonderful place in Italy. Take a look to the amazing drone shots

Your Username: ViewVantageStudio
Your Real Name: Yev Kostenko
Country where you live: USA

Electronic Hip Hop

Title of Project: Quick’s Barbershop Squad Commercial

Screenshot of Project:

About the Project: First video of the series ordered by the Fadeologist at Quick’s Barbershop

1 Like