Mac or Windows?

Mac for work, PC for Battlefield 1.

4 Likes

PC, because i like PCā€¦ MAC? ā€¦ i have no money for MAC.

PC for work, Mac for surfing net, psp 4 - for Battlefield 1

Working harder on Audiojungle, and update your gear =)

1 Like

PC for work, PS4 for BF1, Macā€¦ Whats that?? :grin:

Hackintosh!
Build a machine that will suit your needs in terms of processing power, ram, graphics, etc and have a Windows PC and a OS X Mac in it running smoothly. Many music/audio and video editing pros are using this solution because of the high costs of Mac computers and the flexibility of having two different powerful systems without having to spend at least 3 times the same amount of money. Iā€™m on it for about 5 years now. I built my first hackintosh short after Apple started to equip their machines with Intel processors (that allows us to do this hack) and Iā€™m OK. Of course you must have some basic skills on computing but you donā€™t need to be an IT engineer to do that. If youā€™re in the mood to try it, choose ā€˜Cloverā€™ as the loader for OS X, the best solution nowadays, just search for it on Google and you will find many info abt. And shhhhh donā€™t tell Apple, this is a hack! :wink:

1 Like

joke =)
:grinning::grin::relieved:

Mac for ever! :slight_smile:

Macā€™s for pros. Windows for all.

1 Like

I donā€™t knowā€¦ I hesitate between Arduino and Raspberry Piā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

And for music itā€™s Windows.
AP

For me its definitely PC. Way more powerfull then Mac.

Lol. Good one!

1 Like

Mac! Windows is sluggish. If itā€™s not, it will become very easy by browsing 3-4 random sites.

Mac is a mac! Yes, Iā€™m a fanatic, but for a reason: it just works!

Guys, letā€™s just say , if such a person after Windows tried Mac I think he doesnā€™t want to stay on Windows . Mac is a very easy very intuitive and easy to use thing . I think only for children 20-30s it will be not clear . so here is how :joy: .
Best wishes for everyone !!!

Too underpowered for serious video and effects work. Unless you get the Mac Pro desktop at tens of thousands of dollars. I think it was $27,000 the one i was looking at. Get the same windows setup for about $20K less.

Iā€™m assuming thereā€™s hardly a Mac to be seen in high end VFX studios. Maybe the receptionist might have one :wink:

I use Mac!!

It is not a fact , just because Iā€™ve dealt with many studios and sound studios and video studios ( where my wife worked ) so people are simply afraid to go to Mac because already used and I think that studying at Mac takes a lot of time for which they can earn on Windows. The trouble (

Windows because my PC is a rocket and runs Minecraft with 160 FPS average, ofcc. I like Apple screens. Or I love them, better. I get why people use them for design, but honestly, I canā€™t leave Windows.

what I was saying )))

Sorry, didnā€™t read prevous comments. :))

1 Like