Lower Third sound effects ?

I have been looking for Lower third sound effects all over the place but can’t seem to find it. You know that sound that kind of “wooshes” in when the lower third travels on the screen in ESPN or other news stations? Not just wooshes but looking for lower third sound effects.

Anyone please ?

Search on AudioJungle. you can find here what you need.

Tried. Nothing there

Just click on the link.

there should be… :slightly_smiling:

Oh, Sorry I didn’t realize you actually posted the link with the search. Thanks