Low sales...

Could be this marketplace number one or ten all the same if there is no profit. But let’s be honest we all do works for profit and here earnings have drastically reduced and with that motivation for the work is smaller, traffic is weak and how much I see is not going to be better and this is not a situation that happened overnight it’s already been months. If I as an author have to pay for ads and bring traffic to my site and marketplace does not do anything except to take its part of the cake I do not see any sense what to sell here. In the five years I’ve been a member here there has never been a worse sale, I think better times have passed.
Cheers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you are unable to make sales to over 8 million community members, most of whom are buying stuff daily, then why the heck would you think you can do better if you left?

Perhaps the issue is not with the market but with you. So think of ways to improve your exposure and grow.

You are not an employee but a business owner who needs to be willing to do anything to maximize their own profits. In which case the **Force will be with you! Remember, the Death Star’s power to destroy a planet, or even a whole star system, is insignificant next to the power of the **Force.

Just some observer bias. Good luck!

Iam a member since January 2018, so I don’t have much feedback to provide on sales. However I can say a few things:

• When I knew more about my average sales per week and I noticed a drop, I came searching here for answers.
  • I noticed that some were complaining, and others not.
  • at the end, it simply means sales fluctuations with so many factors that a human mind can’t figure out
  • at the moment you are complaining, some are selling huge amounts. A few weeks later, it could be you selling a lot, and the same others experiencing a drop
  • I also noticed a slow sale decrease of my main item over time, but it went up again when I updated it with new features. Now it currently sits at the 2nd row of popular HTML templates. The week before, it was in the last rows.

I guess wpexplorer.com is the main source of your customers. :slight_smile: