Lost of Shopkeeper Child When running updater

Hi guys, I am very stressful now as I lost the previous appearance of the website I developed. This is due to I updated plugins and ran updater as notified in the dashboard. Now the website lost its menu bar, logo, color, fonts, etc. I checked in the dashboard I have lost shopkeeper child. That’s the problem caused in the website. If anybody has this experience and have solved it I appreciate your help.

Regards, Zai

Ask the author oft the theme they will be best placed to help

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for replying. I wouldn’t have created the discussion topic in the forum if not because of avoiding paying to get reply and support from authors. The support price they charge is as expensive as buying the software itself. And if this thing happens after doing what the dashboard said (updating and running updater) it’ll happen in the future. So I was just hoping someone in the forum knows about this and can share experience.

once i lost my wordpress website during theme update ,

but now i have created a child theme a build my website again.
Now it is asking for wordpres,woocommerce and theme update but im afraid of updating
can you please help me in updating by checking wheather i have created child theme properly or not… i want someone to update my theme safely