lost my files.

Hello all authors:
I have a problem my designs I have had files on my previous pc but I have formatted lost all my files (I have windows 10), I need updates my designs psd, html, etc. have been approved in themeforest,
What can I do to find my old files? please help me thank you very much, regards.

You can try searching for data recovery shops in your locality . They will recover the maximum date using professional tools in external hard disk. You can also try some professional data recovery softwares (but it can be costlier than finding service man for this job)

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you, I will search in google regards.

The format does not erase the data actually. It just marks the head of section where data locals by a kind of symbols telling the operating system that this section is new data storable. In this case, we still have a chance to recover all data from formatted hard disk so long as there is no new data stored on after formatting. What you need is just a data recovery tool.

The first thing you should do is to stop putting any new data on your laptop before recovery to avoid data overwriting.
Then search data recovery tools on Google, there is various software on the market.
If these files are really important and valuable for you, I suggest you try professional recovery software ASAP. According to my own experience, the recommended one is Recuva, EaseUS, iBoysoft Data Recovery, because I used them and they helped me recover all my lost files and videos with nice quality. This post may be helpful.

1 Like

@newjourno

Thank you for you help me, I will to do this, regards.