Looking to replicate this 'paint-like' effect on a photo

Hi, I’m looking for the quickest way to replicate the style you see on this photo below.

I need to do this kind of effect over again with multiple photos. Is there some sort of Photoshop action I can apply to a photo? I’ve looked at the Photoshop actions on Graphicriver, but any relevent ones seem to do too much. Whereas the paint effect I’m looking for is quite minimal and keeps the photo as a photo. Or should I be looking to keep it simple and just find an appropriate brush and create a mask in Photoshop? Any help pointing me in the direction would be really appreciated.