Looking for Wordpress elementor EXPERT to modify wordpress theme (buyed from themeforest)

Hello,

I need to edit and modify widget in elementor wordpress, developer says they don’t do modify and need to hire extrenal developr.

Skills and expert in wordpress and elementor please.

Feel free to drop me an email via this contact form, I’d be happy to help you on this project

( You can check my portfolio if you’d like for the Elementor widgets )

Hi Koyn,
I have good experienced with elementor plugin wordpress.
Please connect further, If you are interested

Regards
Deep

You can hire our expert team.

Contact KLBTheme

Hi Koyn
If you are still looking forward to hire a external developer then drop me a message via contact form

Hey there, it seems like you’re having some trouble modifying a widget in Elementor WordPress. It can be frustrating when developers aren’t able to help with specific tasks. Finding a skilled WordPress and Elementor expert might be the way to go. I used this website called frogstonemedia.com in the past, that offers WordPress management services, which might be helpful for keeping your site running smoothly. It’s always good to have reliable support when dealing with website issues.

We appreciate your interest in enhancing your Elementor widget and understand your desire for specific skills and expertise. While our primary focus is on providing excellent WordPress and Elementor services, we understand that certain modifications may require specialized attention.

We recommend considering hiring an external developer who specializes in customizing Elementor widgets. They can offer tailored solutions to meet your specific needs and ensure seamless integration with your website. This approach allows for precise modifications and enhancements that align perfectly with your vision.

Should you require any assistance or guidance in finding a suitable developer, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to support you in any way we can.

Best regards,

It’s been a month. It’s not hard to find someone in few days :slight_smile: