Looking for WordPress Developers

We’re a WordPress themes and plugins development company and we’re looking to expand our team of WordPress developers to help with new/existing projects.

As part of the team, you will be responsible for developing new/existing projects.

Please note, This is not an entry-level position and we are looking for only experienced programmers.

Your Duties Will Include:

• Developing and maintaining new/existing themes and plugins for WordPress
  • Refactoring existing code to meet standards
  • Debugging and troubleshooting

Requirements:

• Expert in WordPress theme and plugin development with up-to-date knowledge of its recent developments
  • Familiarity with WordPress coding standards and best practices to develop distributable products.
  • Experience in Javascript development with knowledge of its core APIs
  • Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
  • Collaborative and a team player with ability to follow instructions

Work Environment:

Remote work
Full time ( 40hrs / week ) / Part time ( 20hrs / week )

Let Us Know:

• Details of your experience with WordPress
  • Your expected monthly salary in US Dollars
  • Any links to your work examples of WordPress plugins or themes
  • You can reach me at http://themeforest.net/user/themesmack OR email me directly on hr [at] arenaofthemes [dot] com

Hello,
Greetings of the day,
We are here to approach you for the remote services with excellent Programmer/Designer in the industry.

We will work for you according to your time frame with good price, so no need to enhance the office structure that will increase your investment.

We will manage all the developers according to your Project manager even your team can touch with them in all time, So it will be easy to complete more than 20 website per month with good price even half of the price.

Our expertise are Graphics Design, Web Design, Web Application (All Domain), Mobile Application (All Domain), and Desktop Application (All Domain).
We are ready for the face to face interview of our developers/programmer, choose according to your requirement whose suite perfectly in your organization.
Why Outsource Us?
Reduced Investment - Ability to have world class service without having to make significant capital investments and manage processes internally or increasing headcount and fixed costs.

Access to Expertise - By investing in people and resources, Outsourcing partners can bring new ideas and innovation to help you succeed in a changing business environment.

Focus on Core Business - Free up your executives to focus on building and strengthening their company’s core business while have outsourcing partner to provide efficiencies and cost savings on the non-core functions.

Add Strategic Value - Outsourcing providers can customize the best solution and remain accountable for its implementation. Good partner will reduce risk and maximize the opportunity.

Increased Operational Flexibility - Brings agility to your business. Allows organizations to better adapt to market changes and customer demands. You can now redirect valuable resources more efficiently and strategically.

Improved Service Quality - Outsourcing companies have attained high standards in Quality. Ongoing training and skill update allows offshore partners to provide improved productivity.
Reduce Costs - Transforming fixed costs to variable costs and providing operational flexibility.

Key features of outsourcing:-
· Focus on Core Business Activity
· Excellent Supports
· Cost Savings
· Time Savings
· Best Technical Staff
· Benefits from our rich experience

Our Support team is available 24/7 to assist you in future.
Waiting for your positive response to build a better relationship with you.
Thank you

i am interested in this work…plz add me in ur skype id… eye.news

Still looking for WP developers.

Hello @ThemeSmack

I am waiting for your response. I can be a great help for you.

Regards,

Robert

Have you sent an email? @ITstorm

Hello @ThemeSmack

I have sent you an email please check it.

Robert

Sorry, we only work with individuals. Not companies

Old topic