Looking for Wordpress Developer For Paid Project

Hello,

We need a professional developer to developer a wordpress theme and deliver finished theme and PSDs.
We want to sell the theme on envato so we want a theme which meets envato guidelines. If you also have a ready made which is not on envato marketplace or anywhere yet, you can let us know to fast track the process of development.

This relationship will be for long term as the developer will also be involved in answering technical questions and handling updates.

We want something that is very close to KALLYAS (See: https://themeforest.net/item/kallyas-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/4091658)

If you are confident that you can develop a high end website/wordpress theme which meets envato guidelines, then send me msg. Later we will share skype or email address to make this communication faster.

Regards,
Yemi

Out of interest if the developer is designing and developing the item as well as supporting it i.e. “.…to developer a WordPress theme and deliver finished theme and PSDs” then a few questions:

1. Who’s account is it selling on yours or the developer?

2. What are you offering to the relationship other than paying to create an item?

3. Do you have budget in mind or understand that the cost of creating this when it is to be sold on once complete is likely to be very high

4. If someone can design, build and support an item then why would they work with someone and not just sell it themselves and keeping the entire profit?

You can drop me an email via the link below ( contact form ) to discuss the details

Please, contact me if it’s a paid job. I’m not interested in partnership. I could provide the support as well after the theme is done but this can be considered as a new job and need to discuss it as well