looking for woocommerce RTL fashion template

hello

i am looking for woocommerce RTL fashion template. i tried to sreach the market and write to couple of autors of templates - which no one replied!

what do i do??

thanks

I have a service at Studio Envato for what you exactly need. Please, check the link below:

If you decide to purchase the service, please, remember, I will also give you 30% discount if you contact directly.

Best,

Yigit

@nitichic: You can check our theme http://themeforest.net/item/the-look-clean-responsive-woocommerce-theme/12474892. It support RTL language.

Regards!

Hi

thanks so much!
anther question - can i change the writing to Hebrew? (like shopping cart / categories etc…)
i am not a coder…
Thanks again!

Yes, we support language file so you can change to your language, some of our customer use Hebrew for their website.

Thanks so much for your quick reply!

Will i need a coder to do that, or will i be able to do it myself?
:slight_smile:
Thanks again.

The text translate you can do it yourself in dashboard don’t need coder.
Regards!

thank you! i will buy this template :slight_smile:

Thanks, we waiting for purchase from you.
Regards!

Is there a way that i can see a demo of the admin?

thanks again!

Sorry our demo publish and have more customer view in the same time. We can’t provide admin account.
Hope you understand.

thank you!

anther question - and sorry hope its the last one.
in the demo there a few home pages - when i purchase the template - do i get all those homepages which i can change by myself…?

Thanks…

Yes, when you purchase you can use sample data and install all demo and change yourself.

thank you!

hi, we still wait for your purchase :).

Have you got an email I can write to? Thanks

You can send us email to magicaltheme.com@gmail.com.
Thanks