Looking for WooCommerce 'Like' plugin

Hi all,

I’m hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction here! I’ve been going round in circles on this.

I’m considering a WooCommerce site. Front page is a list of products as you’d expect. Under each product is a ‘Like’ button, and it also shows the avatars of the (say) last 6 people who liked the product. For example:

If you then click into the product you see the product details but off to the side also the avatars of several others who have liked it:

Like in the above it’s a fixed number of avatars and a ‘+xx’ after it.

If at any point you click on an avatar you are taken to the member’s individual page which contains a little bit about the member and a list of products that member has liked, in a similar format to the home page.

I have seen this sort of function on so many sites, but I cannot figure out how to do it or if it’s a plugin, etc.

Any help greatly appreciated!!!

Many thanks.

Many thanks, vyasdeep!

Unfortunately the second example doesn’t have any of the functionality I’m looking for. The first one - ‘LikeBtn’ - has something similar to what I need buried in some other functions, but unfortunately not quite the same. Plus it costs US$20+ subscription, which I would try to avoid.

But thank you again for putting forward these suggestions and for your time!