Looking For Website Examples

This may be a bit confusing, but I’ll do my best. I’m not necessarily looking for a theme to use, but rather some inspiration. I’m finding it difficult to find good examples of the kind of site I’m thinking off, so I’m hoping to get some help with this.

I’m looking for eCommerce/Retail sites that focus on a small number of products (3-8) with the possibility of adding more, and those products all have a different look, feel, and theme, so no basing the design/look of the site on one particular product, however, the whole site is specifically dedicated to those products.

NOT LOOKING FOR DESIGNS LIKE

Maybe someone knows of a theme or existing site which fits to what I’m looking for.

Not sure if this is what you’re looking for but take a look at:

Thanks for the link, but it’s not quite what I’m looking for :slight_smile:

In that one all the products follow a theme, and they’re all shown in a similar way, so the site follows the same minimalist look and feel.

What I’m looking for is how a site manages to organize and show multiple products that all have a different theme with their own unique ways of being displayed.

For example, Envato Market has many different/unique items to display, however, there’s so many and they all need to be displayed equally, so they can be shown as a grid/list of thumbnails/images which updates with each new upload. Which doesn’t work well in my opinion when the site only has a few products and the site is built specifically for those few products.

I feel like I’m being really confusing haha, but hopefully not too much.