Looking for WebDesigner!!

Hey Guys My name is Emmanuel, I Am a professional photographer who needs help with my website. I know a little about coding, so I coded from a theme I got here and host it with Ipage… but there are a lot of mistakes. www.emmanueljeanmarie.photography.

I need help of someone with more practice.

in addition my wife and I are creating an online Pawnshop company. We need someone to manage the coding. while we do not have a lot of budget now as most start up. we will keep that web designer as in house and but he or she on payroll when the budget comes in.

So you don’t need web designer but web developer - two different skills. :wink:

You can drop me an email and we can discuss the details. I can provide paid web design/development support

Great to know, thank you for the correction. I need a web developer

Hello, I see some points there.

1. Home Slide is very attractive. But in mobile version, it has a margin top problem.
  2. In detail page, it is quite simple and don’t have any image.
    For example, this page has a empty space in the left
    https://emmanueljmphotography.work/about.html
  3. You are using the code from zenfolio. A source code for photography, it is suitable for your demand. You can buy the temple in their website to use or hire a web developer (I am a developer :slight_smile:)
    This is my idea. Hope to see more beautiful photos from your web!

Please send you complete details an if you have more requirements to add on. I am ready to discuss. Please don’t be afraid of the budget and pricing. I will do it for you at a really minimal price.
Contact via email through my envato profile

Can you help please.

Hi @emmanueljeanmarie

I am interested to collaborate with you on this project. You can contact me through my Envato Studio profile. I am a Top Rated Service Provider. Have a look at my reviews over there.

To start a discussion, you can hit the Contact me button on our Studio Profile page. Look forward to see your response.

You can view my Client Work Portfolio over here & my Themeforest Portfolio over here.

Alternatively, you can also message me through my Themeforest profile contact form.

Looking forward to connect with you.

Best Regards
Simrandeep Singh