Looking for tours booking theme with google calendar sync

As written in a topic, additional:

1. Let’s say I want to create 6 tours at the same day. Tours will start at different hours but I can only cover 1 tour a day. Is it possible to set up booking system so it will book only one trip at this date even if there are 6 in the system? After booking one rest (5) is automatically unavailable?

2. Is it possible to automate with google calendar so when I schedule an appointment and put it to calendar it will automatically disable possibility of booking in the system at that date? (make it unavailable for booking)

Hey @riir

Interesting project. From the sounds of it, both of those two points are very specific if-this-then-that features which relate to your specific tour business- you might not be able to find an out-of-the-box solution that will cater to them specifically. That’s what customisation exists for :slight_smile: That said, customisation is always cheaper if you can begin with some out-of-the-box solutions as a foundation. That way you’re not starting from zero.

For example, @SoapTheme’s CityTour template might be a good starting point.. They are a very well-regarded author and known for good support.

You could then get a google calendar sync with @Ladela’s bookings plugin, Bookly.

From there, I would head to Envato Studio and get the final piece of customisation work done so that the theme can meet those two specific requirements.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Thnx for input, maybe plugins are the way to go, but then do I need a booking template?

I would probably go for a booking template which contains most of the features you’re after. You may need a plugin to get it to sync with Google Calendar though :slight_smile: