Looking for the same video shot from different angles

Hi there!
for a software tutorial on multicamera editing, I’m looking for the same event, shot at different angles as stock footage.

Thanks!
Su

Check 3D elements

Thanks for your fast reply, but I’m not actually looking for 3D elements. I’m looking for multi-camera footage of one event, filmed simultaneously from multiple angles.

Thanks!
Suzanne

You will probably need a custom shooting.

gottcha, thanks!

And what would something like that cost, for say, five clips shot at different angles. They don’t have to be long, perhaps 2 mins each max, with a background sound that can be synced to.

Thanks!
Suzanne

No idea. Depending on the event, you may need to hire 4/5 videographer at the same time which would cost a little bit more but for sure one thing that you won’t be able to find those kind of videos as stock.

Just a thought -
If it’s just for a tutorial on how to edit and the sample footage doesn’t have to be professional footage, you could record the same event (the street from your window) with a webcam, a phone, a tablet and edit that.

Hi there,
thanks for the fast reply :o)

The only problem is, that the various angles need to be filmed simultaneously, so that you can, for example, sync by audio (think sports event with a starting pistol). Also, I’m on my own-some, and I would need additional equipment such as tripods etc. to get a good-quality, steady recording, the whole thing becomes too much of a hassle.

Su