Looking for the name of this audio track

I have an excerpt from background music for a YouTube video. The author doesn’t recall the name of the track, but told me they got it from AudioJungle. How can I upload my sample to the forum, please?

Thanks!

Hello,

There should be an upload button (the icon with the up arrow) in the text editor when you write a post.

1 Like

Thanks very much for the tip.

I did try that, and got the message: “select images or files from your device (jpg, jpeg, png, gif, svg, pdf)”

Is there something else I can try?

Yes, that’s the one!

When you get that message, you just click on “browse” and then look for and select your audio sample.

Thanks! I get the error message: Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, svg, pdf).

Do I need special permission to upload an audio file?

Oops, my bad! Sorry to have misled you. Don’t understand why they won’t allow mp3s.

I’m afraid, you’ll have to upload it somewhere else and then link to it on here.

1 Like

Hello, maybe if you upload to the google drive and link it here it will work. And we can help to find it. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
HoneyLoud :honey_pot:

I fully agree with PurpleFogSound. I think the music needs to be downloaded somewhere else (eg a soundcound or something else) and then post a link here.

Hey, giving this another whack. I would love to use this clip for some videos.

Here are two excerpts from a YT video using the clip:

Wooden Bender

Wooden Bender End

Thanks in advance if anybody knows this tune!