Looking for talented web page builder

Hello,

I’m looking for a very talented individual who can design and build immense web pages using WordPress and Visual Composer.

Your role will include, sourcing stunning images and videos, designing and building several awe inspiring variations of pages like "Services, About Us etc, all using the Visual Composer and page options available from within the theme.

Brief training will be given on how to use the theme and the rest is down to you to unleash your sik creative skills.

Skills required:

• Dope design skills with special attention to the use of white space
  • The ability to rule the industry with trend setting, unique layouts
  • A badass at using Visual Composer, including Grid Elements
  • Learning the Theme options from Padawan to Jedi in Usain Bolt fast

So, if you think your incredible self needs a good old challenge - please contact me, along with your hourly rate and I’ll get you started ASAP.

Have a wonderful day!

Andy ( :

Hi,
I’m interested by your offer, I’m a software architecht with 7 years of wordpress experience, I made many projects and have a mass amount of ideas, I’ll be ready to help you for just 10$/hour

Have a nice day

Hi,

Can you email me via my Avatar some of your work please, I’ll check it out and come back to you ASAP ( :

Hi Andy,

I’m interested on your job. can u share your contact details to info@ optisolbusiness.com

Thanks,
OptiSol