Looking for someone with experience working with Mylisting Theme

We are looking for a freelancer or agency with knowledge and experience setting up and configuring the Mylisting theme for a directory in our city.

Please add us to Skype if you would like to discuss this project in further detail. our skype name is strongarm917. or PM us here

@happydev i am interested. I have experience on mylisting directory theme. you can contact with me for more details.

Thank You
ThemeLayer

Hi @happydev

I am interested in working with you on this project. I have added you on Skype. Let’s chat there.

You can contact me through my Envato Studio profile. I am a Top Rated Service Provider. Have a look at my reviews over there.

To start a discussion, you can hit the Contact me button on our Studio Profile page. Look forward to see your response.

You can view my Client Work Portfolio over here & my Themeforest Portfolio over here.

Alternatively, you can also message me through my Themeforest profile contact form.

Looking forward to connect with you.

Best Regards
Simrandeep Singh

Hello,

It will be good that you have some specifications and budget. That people know on start .

Hi how did the search go?

I am also looking for an experienced freelancer with experience of Mylisting

I have started the work (removed)

However I need to import data change listing types add fields etc…

Did you find someone you would reccomend?

Any signposting help welcome!

Regards,
Hermon
(Removed)

Hello @hkidane

As I can see you have old version of template and Wordpress. did you try to make update and see what is changes in template.

Regards