Looking for someone only from Romania near Calarasi for creating themes

wordpress

Looking for someone only from Romania near Calarasi for creating themes.
I want to build 4themes: 2wordpress 2 joomla to sell them on themeforest. Also i need to build an page builer only for my. Themes has to be fully responsive, good looking (i can make design/drafts), mega menu, etc (all stuff for a great premium theme)

I want to sign contract for this and payment after theme will be accepted by themeforest…

Any ideas on your budget?

Hi,
I don’t know. You can send me an offer: time/price

Do you have aproved themes on tf?

Welcome to the New Forums!

LOL that is why we need badges to be visible under our profile images as in old forums. For your info he is a power elite author.
Also budget per theme for a TF standard theme will be $10000/theme approximately and no one will start working until you a pay an advance.

That’s pretty much right.

@OP Just think this: why would someone design you a theme so you can upload it and get all the profits? Instead of uploading it himself? And yes, a full theme (design + code) will cost you over $10k, even more if it’s a giant MP.

Also nobody will work without upfront payment and guarantee you approval. That’s not going to happen.

I didn’t see it.

I want : 4 themes: 2 joomla and 2 wordpress. For them i have 8.000-10.000 euro
I want only from Romania because i want to sign contract with them and money only when theme will be approved here. I pay only if theme will be approved here. This is what i have, please contact me only who accept my conditions.
I want to be build: theme+page builder

Thanks

Your budget is too low for 4 themes (code + design).

Someone capable of doing them would get that money within 2-3 months even with mediocre sales. (in WP)

Let’s say you’d have a little bit more chances if you’d develop just 2 themes and make both WP and Joomla versions of the same design.

I’d recommend purchasing the rights for a PSD already approved and then hiring a programmer, otherwise nobody will start designing a whole theme for you without getting any kind of cash in advance.

I pay only when theme will be aproved, because if theme will not be aproved i payed for nothing.
I have PSD design build by me.
2 wordpress and one joomla is ok for me.

Let’s say someone will work on first theme but with second theme will be yeasy because will have the base.

Is possible to use starter themes free or with money…

“I pay only when theme will be aproved, because if theme will not be aproved i payed for nothing.”

Damn. That’ll surely get you a top dev.