Looking for react developer with Web3 knowledge

Hi,

for a NFT Marketplace project i need urgently a developer with Solid React and Web3 knowledges.

1 Like

Yes i am interested and willing to help you out with my top notch services and solutions. Please drop me an email via envato profile
Thank you

What are your references

Please drop me an email i will show you my detailed portfolio and completed projects references

Hello,
I hope you are doing great…!

I am a blockchain developer and have experience of over 6 years. I’m confident in the fields below:
βœ“ Smart Contract, Defi, in Ethereum, Solana, Avax, Wax, Algorand, Polygon,BSC, Polkadot

βœ“ DApps development ; Solidity/Rust + web3.js/ethers.js
βœ“ Solidity, Rust, Golang, C++, Java, Python
βœ“ Integration with crypto wallets such as Metamask.
βœ“ SQL and NoSQL (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB), Redis βœ“ Sytems Administration (DevOps, Docker, Apache, Nginx, Heroku)

What I can do for you:
βœ“ Creating an exchange Trading platforms with 3rd part liquidity API, Margin trading etc. like binance.com, bybit.com, or Bitmex.com
βœ“ NFT marketplace, Defi/Dapp Development, Definitely Consulting (swaps, liquidity pools, borrowing and lending, yield farming, impermanent loss, governance tokens)
βœ“ NFTs (ERC-721, ERC-1155, Flow, BSC, Polygon, Raible, Opensea, Nifty, etc) βœ“ ICO| STO| IEO- Developing from scratch + Marketing

βœ“ Smart Contract (ERC20 + ERC21) and Audit
βœ“ IoT solutions using blockchain such as in Farming
βœ“ Peer-to-peer platform
βœ“ Wallet development (HOT /COLD/ETHER/P2P/ ETH WALLET) βœ“ Cryptocurrency Pricing Website
βœ“ Crypto Arbitrage
βœ“ Forking coin

Please contact me at any time you need.

Thanks,
Sanjay Singh