Looking for partnership (HTML/WP)

Hi everyone,

We are looking for author with approved HTML items so we can code them in Wordpress. We would like to make partnership and not buy rights.

We are new here at ThemeForest, but we have 5+ experience in Wordpress and have worked with major companies and on Envato Studio have over 500 completed jobs.

We want to expand our business here m, so we are looking for author with approved items so we can code them right away :).

Best regards,
QodeWeb

Hello, we would like to take interest in it
here are the links to our portfolio

[Removed - not relevant:

]

@QodeWeb - as part of your search, I would strongly suggest that you avoid using a profile name that could easily be confused with one of the most respected and recognised authors in the marketplace.

This may seem like clever marketing but actually could be confusing and very detrimental to both accounts.

Hi, what do you exactly mean? This name is registered in our country for couple years, before even considering working here.

Sorry for confussion, but could you let us know which author are we getting confused with?

https://themeforest.net/user/qode

Okay, thanks for clarification. We had no intend to do such thing. This is the first time we see this author, and they are from our country :).

1 Like

contact with me via mail: rifat@thesoftking.com

Hello,

I m interested to build with you. Here is my HTML link Hustle - Furniture .

Love to here from your side.

Thank you.