Looking for Musical Guidance

Hello!

I am looking for a needle in a haystack…

The hope is to have a common melody that is presented in various styles of music from different time periods.

For example, “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star” but in, say, 1940s Big Band, 1950s Sock Hop, 1960s Beetles Rock, 1970s Hard Rock, 1980s Synth, 1990s Pop, etc.

I just don’t know where to start to search for something like this.

Thank you in advance for your time!

I am sorry but i doubt you will find something like this.That sounds to me like a custom freelance work.AJ is pretty strict when comes to genres.So it gets paradoxical. Self promoting is prohibited so i cannot recomend myself. Just find a producer and pay for a freelance work. Hope that helps.

Thanks! I knew it was probably a long shot. I appreciate it!

1 Like

Hey @swrutherford!

As @SoniqBranding mentioned above, you’ll only get something like that by a custom request to a freelance composer. If you decide to go that way, here are a few tips to get things rolling:

• You can find an author you like here in AJ and send him a message to see if he’s available for freelance work and how much he would charge.
  • You can register in UpWork (not a competing market so I guess I’m allowed to mention it) and publish the gig there with a pre-established budget.
  • You can try with Fiverr, though the quality of what you get might not be up to what you expect…

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Awesome. Good to know. Thank you for your time!

1 Like