looking for music visualiser in Motion ...

Hey guys,

maybe someone of you can help me with this. I am looking for a music visualizer/eq background in Motion, so I am able to visualize the pulse of my music and create a sweet little video from it.

I checked through Videohive but the only visualizer I found was for AfterEffects and if there was one available for Motion, it was just a video loop. I purchased Motion a while ago (to be honest only because it was affordable :)) … so my question would be, is it even possible in Motion to do something like this?

Thanks so much in advance!

Frozen Satellite

Hi Frozen,

Unfortunately there are no Motion files on Videohive. They just didn’t sell well enough.

felt_tips said

Hi Frozen,

Unfortunately there are no Motion files on Videohive. They just didn’t sell well enough.

Ah thanks for your reply!
I think I just made the mistake and confused Motion Graphics with Project Files rolleyes

Motion graphics files will work in any video program, including Apple’s Motion. It’s only the After Effects project files that only work in…er… well… After Effects :slight_smile:

felt_tips SAYS
Motion graphics files will work in any video program, including Apple’s Motion. It’s only the After Effects project files that only work in…er… well… After Effects

???

…sorry - misunderstand

3dbacks said

felt_tips SAYS
Motion graphics files will work in any video program, including Apple’s Motion. It’s only the After Effects project files that only work in…er… well… After Effects

???

Motion graphics files are rendered elements (Quicktime movies) - Like a wav file in audio, you can import them into any program and use them. After Effects projects files on the other hand are proprietary open working files, like a Logic Audio file for instance and can only be opened by After Effects.

no need to
explaining:)