Looking for help / feedback on soft-rejected item.

themeforest
item-feedback

Hello, my html template Nixo got soft refected and I would really appreciate some feedback.
Here is a preview of my template.

Here are some issues from the review team that i would like some help / constructive criticism on:

1. VISUAL HIERARCHY: The visual hierarchy of this item requires additional work. Focus on better defining which areas of this item should demand more attention and creating a logical structure to the design.

2. TYPOGRAPHIC HIERARCHY: The typographic hierarchy of this item requires additional work.

3. SPACING ISSUES: Many of the elements in the template are not aesthetically spaced.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Regards
Alex Hara (atypicalthemes)

good luck for your soft rejected. regards.

It’s a VERY crowded category and you really need to find soemhting which makes it stand out a bit

• Sections rather flow into one another and lack definition or purpose. (that’s what the reviewer is referencing in hierarchy and spacing)

• Consider alternative background styles/colours etc.to break out features

• Think about different text layouts on the hero slider as well as different backgrounds

• Portfolio hover copy is hard to read maybe use solid BG colour

• Not a fan of the typography in the testimonials (bold looks v brash)

• Client logos feel cramped below the work items and undefined

• Address below the map feels very lost and mis-placed

Thank You!

Thank you for the feedback, can you elaborate on what you mean by different backgrounds for the hero slider?

Thanks

You use video, image, slider etc as demos butnin each one the headline copy etc is always in the same place.

Mixing it up a bit on different demos adds extra versatility to the file

Ah i see what you mean. Thanks!

Please refer templates here: https://themeforest.net/category/site-templates

Typographic and spacing need to improve, fast way is you need to hire a designer to help you improve it.

Good luck!
Tommy