Looking for Full-Time OR Part-Time Support Job.....

wordpress

Hi,
I am an experienced Support Engineer (Jquery, HTML, CSS, JS, Wordprss-Themes and Wordpress-Plugins).

SKILLS

HTML,
JQUERY,
JS,
CSS,
PHP,
Wordpress (front-end and back-end) ,
Ticksy,
kyako support ticket system ,
live support system,
SupportPress,

I’m good at installing, customizing resolving any troubleshooting in WordPress themes. In addition to this, I can interact well with customers as well as asked for rating (with 95% success.). I help customers more than their needs. I have handled a lot of complex technical problems in my previous work place. I gained a lot of appreciation for it and was rewarded as the best support guy of the month. Apart from this, I enjoy challenges and am capable of multitasking. I am well aware of the latest advancements in themes
(plugins e.g custom page builders, visual composer etc). I believe I can be a great asset to your theme support.

I CAN EVEN SPEND SOME HOURS ON WEEKEND TOO.
f you have any support staff requirement for part-time OR full-time, Please contact me at:
email: irfanmail@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sincerely,

Irfan Ansari

Contact me via my profile page form: http://themeforest.net/user/imithemes

Thanks

Sent, Kindly check.
Thanks.

Hello Irfan,

I have added you on skype. Looking forward to discuss the details there.

Regards

Send me an email includes your expect monthly salary support task with 4- 7 tickets a days :). The theme is simply to use, has built-in one click install, redux framework and VC.

Cheers!

anyone require support guy?

bump …??

bump again?

Hi Irfan!

Can you please send me a message via my profile page so we discuss this further?

Best, X.

Hi,

I have sent you the details, kindly check OR add me on skype so we can discuss further. my skype userid is hi.irfanansari.

Thanks,
Irfan Ansari

Still Looking…

Hey, contact me via my profile page :wink:

Still looking for support, Any author ???