Looking for feature specifically in coolmaterial and uncrate

If you go to either uncrate.com or coolmaterial.com, you will see that each post has a highlighted “buy” button. I am searching for this specific feature for a wordpress theme, plugin or anything that would allow me to insert a link to another site and have it similar to those sites.

Thanks

You mean the little blue button on coolmaterial next to the price?

Thats just a standard button - depending on the theme you will be able to do it with some very simple CSS & code or maybe even a shortcode. Bottom line you just need to add any button nearby and add a link to it. Very simple

You would be best off to find a theme you like then get a freelancer to add the button if you cannot do it yourself easily.

charlie4282 said

You mean the little blue button on coolmaterial next to the price?

Thats just a standard button - depending on the theme you will be able to do it with some very simple CSS & code or maybe even a shortcode. Bottom line you just need to add any button nearby and add a link to it. Very simple

You would be best off to find a theme you like then get a freelancer to add the button if you cannot do it yourself easily.

Okay, thats what I figured I needed to do, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the help!

No worries- last thing you want to do is overcomplicated anything! Most themes have a list of buttons by the post (mostly sharing) but it would be super simple to change one of those icons to a buy icon and link it elsewhere. Good luck