Looking for experienced developer to create iOS/Android apps based on our WordPress/WooCommerce website.

Hi there :slight_smile:

We’re a Berlin-based company creating an ecommerce-like, multi-vendor platform for the German market.
I say ecommerce-like, because in this first iteration it’s purely about promoting, providing and redeeming special offers/coupons - no facility for payments is provided or needed at this stage.

We have the backend and website development work covered. It’s being built using WordPress / WooCommerce / [website link removed by mod]

What we are looking for is an experienced developer to create the iOS and Android app versions of our WordPress/WooCommerce/Dokan website, using the WordPress/WooCommerce APIs and using some kind of framework e.g. React Native / Ionic3 / Cordova / PhoneGap etc.
We have the design elements for you to work from, and I’ll provide a Trello work board with the stories on for us to discuss and agree acceptance criteria.

You should be experienced in WordPress/WooCommerce, mobile app development using a framework (of your choice) and getting mobile apps published.

We’re located in Berlin, but are happy with remote working. So long as you can fit in with European working times. Though if you are in Berlin, you’re welcome to join us in our trendy Kreuzberg offices.

Please do message me if you’d like more information!

Cheers,
James (Product Manager)

You can hire a freelancer from Envato Studio to get your goal. Cheers. :slight_smile:

Thanks.
Slightly confused as I followed the onsite instructions which guided me to post about job listing here :s

I think you have two way in this situation.

1. Contact with that author who already have your category approved item on envato themeforest. If that author interest with your offer or contract then you can get good effort on item.
  2. Go to Envato Studio hire an expert on your category items.

hope helpful for your.

Thanks.

Thank you :slight_smile:

studio.envato.com/users/ki-themes

Hi James !

Hope you are doing great.

I am an experienced certified programmer also it’s been more than 15 years i am offering services into the industry. I just check out your project scope and details. I can achieve great results at your project. I am really good with android / ios and frameworks mentioned: react native, ionic3, cordova, phone gap etc.

I have successfully completed / delivered more than 300+ android and ios apps projects to my clients and customers. I am even willing to share links of those apps as references of my work.

Please drop me an email so that we can get started.

Looking forward to your prompt response / quality feedback.