Looking for drupal/wordpress coder for create template (design is already made)

Hello,

i am looking for a drupal/wordpress coder who can create a template out of a already made design.

The design contains a CMS Design (above pictures) and a custom forum design (nearly the same but small changes for background).

If you have any question please contact me.

Regards

Hi,

I’m interested , please contact me through my profile form: https://themeforest.net/user/khalilthemes

Hi mle2017,

I have reviewed the given requirement. I have some points need to confirm with you and also please explore more about the requirement so I can able to create the exact time frame for developing a website.

Reference Links:

Assumption: According to given requirement, we have to develop same like the design for your WordPress/Drupal website.

Following Points I understand:

1. I need to create Wordpress theme same like the design on given reference links.
  2. I need to create forum Functionality using same design layout.

As per Design layout, it has many features to be developed so, please confirm which we have to consider in the scope of work & which not.

Queries & Confirmation:

1). Please explain more about features you want on the website like Chat, members, Gallery, Notification, Guides etc., please check given links.

1. Please provide us more details about basic page & dynamic pages functionality.

2. Please provide us more inner pages design, like current it has an advance fancy gaming design layout.

3. In member area, how many types of user roles need to create? & what privileges we have to give on each role?

4. Will you provide PSD design or HTML page, please provide us the sample, so we can define design time & development time separately.

Please reply to above queries and share all the features in detail so that i can suggest you a better development approach.

Thanks and regards,
Scott W.

Please use contact via profiles - any external contact info including Skype, email etc will be removed