Looking for developer to build apps like this

Hello. Im looking for developer who can build apps like this apps https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kfit.fave

I need that function similiar with that apps but with different design… Please quote your price and duration to finish the project

Please see PM

Based on your post you can do everything from video , graphics , sites , Google play applications etc. Can you help me to fix my car engine??

Envato Studio is a freelancer platform. For doing this job I would certainly recommend one of the Mobile & Apps experts at Envato Studio. They’re really good and surprisingly affordable. Thanks

Thank you for the recommendation link. I will check it out later. :pray::two_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry?

I think CBX Studio is the best option for you to develop the mobile app which you want. They have a experienced developers who are able to fulfill the requirements.

Hello,
As you said, you are looking for a developer who can build an application like this and make its design and function as per your requirement. So I would like to tell you that today there are many good application development companies online, which you can choose for yourself.