Looking for designer (partnership)

Hi,

We tried finding designer with approved designs with whom we can do collaboration/partnership, but we only got offers to buy rights of PSD templates.

So we’re posting this again.

We are looking for designer who wants to make partnership with us (and must have approved designs) and we’ll code HTML and WP version of template. If you are willing to become part of our team you can contact us via office@qodeweb.com or through ThemeForest page and we’ll discuss terms.

We are team of developers who work through Envato Studio, UpWork and we have partnership with marketing team and we do work for small and big companies in our country.

Drop us a line if you are interested

1 Like

Good afternoon. My name is Darlene. I am a designer with 5 years of experience. My last project is the complete design of the site http://app-reviews.org/. I’ve wanted to write you a direct letter to the email, but didn’t dare to bother you until I clarified the details. Do you need a designer in your office? How is the communication process organized? Does the designer communicate with the client?