Looking for authors who can convert PSD templates to HTML and/or WordPress, Joomla, Drupal themes

We are successful and actively developing company that already has more than 50 items selling across Envato marketplaces. We are looking for partners who are able to convert our approved PSD templates to high-quality HTML and/or WordPress, Joomla, Drupal themes.

Feel free to contact us at envato(at)bestwebsoft(dot)com with your offers and portfolio examples. Looking forward to mutually beneficial collaboration.

Hello :smiley:

If you like, there are plenty of experts who can convert PSD templates to HTML and WordPress on Envato Studio.

1 Like

Hello there,

We are expert in WordPress development for theme forest. We will provide you our own custom page builder with power full theme options with theme approval guarantee. For more information please contact via profile or you can email us here.

1 Like

Hello @bestwebsoft

You can contact us from our profile page. We can help you with conversion of your PSD templates into pixel perfect and responsive HTML templates and WordPress themes.

Best Regards
Simrandeep Singh
BloomPixel

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice, but we are looking for partnership on the share basis. Actually, still looking. Any more offers or portfolio examples from partners?

Hi,

I am interested. please ping me up in [envato links only please no external email/Skype etc]

Hi,
I am interesting, please send me a email jerienvato@gmail.com or add skype: JeriTeam regards.