Looking for AMP-ready Magento 2 Theme

Looking for Magento 2 Theme with integrated AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) for store. I have found it at templatemonster(dot)com (no link due to forum rules)), it is good enough, but price is quite expensive for me. And I failed to found it here. Can anybody help?

You can purchase any theme with M2 and install a paid extension for the AMP support. I’m not sure about the price for the item you have found but be ready to spend over 250$ for it

Nice to see this post, because just today we have released theme extremely like that you are looking for. And it cost $84 only, not $250. Look at it here, please - https://themeforest.net/item/trendy-minimal-fashion-boutique/21159711

It is fully responsive theme and includes many more great features like slider, mega menu, promo banners, price timer, wishlist and products compare.

Thank you, @ZEMEZ , it really looks like theme I looked for. Are you planning to make some another design? This one looks perfect and functionality is very good too, but I need theme for tourism equipment store