Looking for Advice and feedback on Rejected Track

HI, Hope You’re good ?

I’m new to composing music for music libraries and I am looking for some guidance and feedback.
I submitted my first track in march which was accepted and made sales, since then all of my track have been rejected with the same reason “ This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately”

I’m looking to see if anyone can help me get a better understanding of what this means and what I can do to improve my music.

This is my latest track to be rejected

Any help of feedback you can provide will be extremely appreciated

Many Thanks

Mike

Hey Mike, cool track! I like that second melody that comes in after the first one, which falls a little flat out of the gate I feel. When that first cymbal starts the track I expected it to go somewhere higher energy right after, and it just came across low energy. Maybe try adding a subtle secondary melody in the beginning, just to compliment that first one, so it’s not so lonely. Just my thoughts. Good luck!!

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your feedback I really appreciate it. I will take onboard what you said and try and add more energy to my tracks so they don’t fall to flat.
Thanks again for taking the time to help.

Mike

Good morning!

Nice job!

I’m hearing a couple things, I’d change the hi hat sound, and maybe mix the rhythm up a little bit instead of just having the straight 1/8th notes. Also the beginning and transitions could use a little work, they seem a bit out of place. Finally, when you do that first drop, I’d introduce a different lead instrument/line and put that on top - always put a little something new in there with each section to draw the listener forward.

Still, you’re not far off!

Good luck!

• Nathan
1 Like

Hi

Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it.
I will definitely try this moving forward.

Thanks again for taking the time to help.

Mike