looking for a WordPress plugin on Interactive booking to use on Fair

I am looking for a plugin to use on WordPress.

We are looking for a plug-n at the exhibition.
The exhibition has a 1:1 personal meeting between buyers and exhibition participants.

I wonder if it is possible to create a matching table between buyers and exhibition participants to confirm 1:1 personal meetings.

• Required Features
  1. Buyer’s information registration function (company introduction, product group introduction, sales channel introduction, representative introduction) and page exposure (exhibition participants must be able to view buyer’s information)

2. Exhibition participants’ information registration function (company introduction, product introduction, representative introduction) and page exposure (buyer should be able to view the information of exhibition participants)

3. 1:1 Personal Meeting Date and Time Table Settings

4. The buyer checks the information of the exhibition participants. The buyer should be able to apply for a 1:1 personal meeting on a date and time when the meeting time between the exhibition participants and the buyer is free.

5. exhibition participants who have applied an application for a 1:1 meeting from the buyer may approve or deny it.

6. If the exhibition participants approve, 1:1 personal meeting will be confirmed

7. If the exhibition participant denies, the meeting application will be canceled.

8. exhibition participants check the buyer’s information and apply for a 1:1 personal meeting on the date and time when the meeting time between the exhibition participants and the buyer is free.

9. The buyer who was applied the 1:1 meeting application from the exhibition participant shall approve or reject it.

10. If the buyer approves, the meeting time is fixed, and if the buyer refuses(deny), the application is canceled.

if you know the plugin wordpress, please let me know.

please

There are booking plugins which offer some of this but it’s still going to require a lot of customisation of the fields and functionality.

It would probably be faster and less of a data risk to. build something to purpose or look at an off the shelf event software