Looking for a Wordpress installer for purchased theme!

wordpress

Hello!

I have purchased a theme here called 15Zine by Cubell Themes. I am looking for a Wordpress Installer in the coming weeks who can construct the site as this theme comes with a website builder, ad space and drag & drop builder. You may feel free to check out the theme itself here: 15Zine Cubell Theme and the pagebuilder video here: 15Zine pagebuilder video (no sound)

I currently have a Coming Soon site, which you could find the link in my profile!

If you have any questions, please, don’t hesitate to contact me! :grinning:

Best,
Dan

I am interested, contact me.

I I have 7+ years of experience in development. Successfully completed 5,500+ hours of work on Largest online platform. Which is equivalent to 3 years in office, with 99.99% five star feedback from 30 clients. This platforms provides money back guarantee for my work.

I remains available for almost 14 hours a day through email, Phone, whatsapp and skype for communication. If you are fascinated. I hope you’d give me this opportunity.

Hello,

I am currently free, and very interested.
I’m used to install & configure Wordpress theme & plugins and much more of course because I’m a wordpress developer.
I can construct your website like the demo theme very quickly.

You can contact me whenever you want.

Regards,
Alex

Hello Alex!,

Thanks for reaching out to me. I am in the process of building this Startup, I was looking to have the website launched on January 1st, I am currently looking at different Wordpress Hosting; I am interested in Sitground Wordpress Hosting, and probably will purchase it within the next couple of weeks.

I hope to hear back from you and get a little information or some feedback, as well as any questions you have for me and if you are still interested in helping out with the site.

Best,
Dan

Hello xalmanaxlam,

Thanks for reaching back to me! as you know I purchased a theme from themeforest called the 15 Zine by Cubell Themes. I am having some trouble trying to customize it a bit. The customization will be very little, like putting my logo and changing the navigation scroll menu to: Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital, Start-Ups, Interviews, Videos, Events and Store.

I can email you a copy of the Zip file for theme I purchased and if you want you can play around with it and try to figure it out?

Hope to hear back from you, again, thanks for responding! Here is the link to the video of the pagebuilder 15 Zine Theme

Best,
Dan

Hello crelegant!

Thanks for reaching back to me! as you know I purchased a theme from themeforest called the 15 Zine by Cubell Themes. I am having some trouble trying to customize it a bit. The customization will be very little, like putting my logo and changing the navigation scroll menu to: Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital, Start-Ups, Interviews, Videos, Events and Store.

I can email you a copy of the Zip file for theme I purchased and if you want you can play around with it and try to figure it out?

Hope to hear back from you, again, thanks for responding! Here is the link to the video of the pagebuilder 15 Zine Theme

Best,
Dan

Hello Dan,

If you’re still looking for someone please send me a mail to admin@isotopethemes.com or send me a message via profile page contact form. I can help you with the customisations.