Looking for a webmaster who can help me?

Hello everyone,

For my business webshop that I have I use Journal theme 3. Unfortunately I am at the age of 49 and need help from a young webmaster who can upgrade and further design my wish shop with his ideas.
I don’t know if this is the right section and I’m allowed to publish it here, if it’s not allowed I’d like to hear from you.

Which wabmaster wants and can help me improve my webshop for a fee?

Hello there ~

I am here to help you out with my ultimate solutions. Let’s connect via my envato profile email

Hi @faruknl

Happy to help you but can I ask you are using Journal theme for Opencart store? If yes, I recommend you contact this theme provider to ask for help and service because they are the owner of theme, they know best about their theme and will want to make their customers happy :slight_smile:

We specialize in making stunning and modern Shopify & Bigcommerce templates so if you are using Shopify or Bigcommerce, you can contact us via our envato profile email

We have a native Turkish speaker team member that would be happy to help you.

Thanks for the explanation, I’ve contacted them. They say they don’t have time for personal adjustments.

Hallo,

If you can adjust my opencart Journal theme to your personal wishes, that’s fine.
Do you have references? How can we discuss this further?