Looking for a web developer , for some cool projects on TF

hi guys well i have more than one project and all of them on PSD version ,
i just wanna get involve with real collaboration

you can see that items i have on my portfolio

feel free to shoot an message
cheers

hi,
i am ready for working with you… plz… contact my skype id : deepaksinha4 or mail me : deepakchandra076@gmail.com

Hello,
I hope to work with you for some projects.
Please contact me via skype: gulifei_1126.
Thanks

Hi

I have developed several Successful WordPress themes on TF for myself and other authors, one of whom is an Elite author. Let me know your email/Skype ID and we can talk about this.

still looking …

Hi ,

First off all, I did like your page layouts and especially your typography !

You do have some keen ideas which worked out perfectly in the theme ! particularly in Genius Theme !

If like to know about me, I am a user too her Rideart8, I am Graphic as well as web developer, if you wish to choose I could want do those awesome themes and prove ourselves in the Market Place,

I do work in some good frameworks with some huge results !

Now, its your time to decide now ! if you want to talk then please remind me here and proceed to email !

Feel free to ask any question !

Thanks ,

Rideart8,
rideart8@gmail.com

hi, i am an Expert developer for themeforest. i have lot of approved themes in themeforest(we can show items if you want) and sale is also very good. but now i need expert designer partner. i hope designer will get very good sale and very good percent if design is good and unique. I have a nice developer team who are also available for fixed budget job for themeforest. waiting to talk with designer. my skype id: aftabzaman1
Email Address: zamanaftab004@gmail.com

Hi !
i really like your wordk, and i’m already searching for a good designer, and it seems to be you !
So don’t hesitate to contact me !

hi guys am still looking

if you wanna from Egypt add my Skype : sandrine.in@outlook.com

Hi,

I can be very helpful to you in developing and supporting themes.

Please send me an email, and we can take it from there.

Best,

Janet

Hello sir ,
Good day. I seen your job brief overview .I am really interested to doing your project .

MY CONTACT
MOBILE / Whatapp/ Viber/ +8801672844910

Looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerely
Kazi

still looking !

basiliskan - at skype.

Let me know if we can catch up for more details :smile:

This thread is a bit old but maybe you are still looking for a developer? Please check my forum post.

Thanks!