Looking for a very simple HTML template

Hi,

I am searching for a very simple HTML template for a podcast show.

I need a landing page, one page only, no scrolling, to display some information about the show, player widget (no specific support needed, i will include widgets provided by podcast hosting service), news feed (maybe twitter feed ?) and links to all social networks accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, etc …).

It’s is really important for the template to be simple, one page, no scrolling. I don’t need fancy but overkill things such as sliders or parallax :slight_smile:

I wasn’t able to find something on theme forest, all templates are great but too feature loaded for my needs.

Hi

You can check this html template:

Thanks

Problem is that this is a stock marketplace so for items to be approved and to appeal to buyers they need to have multiple options and features.

You don’t need to use/include all of these and could only use what you need esp if you used a page builder template like https://themeforest.net/item/stack-multipurpose-html-with-page-builder/19337626?ref=medium_rare

You are right. What is ask is too simple. I ended up writing it myself with bootstrap.