Looking for a UI/UX designer

We are looking for a UI/UX designer that is just trying to improve and add to their portfolio. We are in the process of creating a SaaS application and we need someone that wants to put time toward creating a great UX for our customers. We’re on a budget so we can’t afford much. However, the advantage to you is that we will give you credit and public recognition during launch.

Hi,
I am really Interested. Please check my portfolio

Thanks

hi, I have lot of approved html and psd. I know html5, css3, js, jQuery and i have very good ui ux experience. my skype id: aftabzaman1 and email: zamanaftab004@gmail.com. I will take low salary from you as a full time developer or designer. waiting for you in skype.
Thanks

Hey beeterry,

Let me know if you still need a designer to work out the design process of your SaaS app, including app info architecture planning, wireframing and final UI design.

You can reach me at ze_casal@hotmail.com or skype: drawvisuals

Best,

Hello Beeterry,

We have reviewed you partial scope and confirm our interest to assist you with our best potential. We know that you are on budget so please don’t worry in that part as we are here to establish a long business relationship. However, I would request you to add us over Skype (ID: bigwavedevelopment) or mail us your requirement at sales@bigwavedevelopment.com for effective and quick communication. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
BWDC