Looking for a top nutch designer available imidiatelly to work on a project

I am currently overloaded and need some help taking some workload off my hands : )

This particular project is based on WP (already installed). Detailed information will be provided to those interested.
Please contact me with your skype and samples of your work.

All the best

Y.

Hey Y,

Thanks a lot for reaching out to us, where can we send our work? Any email?

Thank u!

I am new here in the forums so please bare with me. I am also hoping it is ok to ask for skype here (?) if this is ok with forum rules, pls post your skype id or pm me (if possible) and i will contact you to discuss.

Please email me at kostaskatsimitrou@gmail.com and we will share any further details needed! :slight_smile:

Thanks a ton!

Hello

I am happy to help you

Hi, I am interested.
My profile

Thanks

Yes you can contact us we can help you with designing and development. I work for you.

We have several themes working on themeforest. If you want to discuss further please contacts us on the following: -

Email: support@jkthemes.com

Jaazup is a leading online digital marketing and development company. Our team of professionals in Sydney create highly interactive, user-friendly, smart looking responsive website design & develop as per your requirement within your budget for customers across Australia.

Our commitment is to use cutting-edge tools in order to design compelling and quality web design solutions for small business and large corporations around Australia. So whether you want a simple custom web design in Sydney or in Melbourne that simply represents information or a highly interactive and flashed design, our professional design team has skill to develop exactly what you need.image

Our company has the best designers available and we are launching successful themes on Themeforest, if you need our services, do contact at sugotech@gmail.com if you have not find a good developer yet. Thanks