Looking For a Theme for a Government Site

wordpress
freelancer

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a theme that has similar feels to the >> United Nations Homepage

One difference - Slider on top should be accompanied with two sidebars instead of one (with links to various modules) instead of as is in the above website.

Also, the site would have around 20 modules (e.g. gallery, news, biography, speeches, appeals, council of ministers, etc.). So the theme should be able to handle that as well.

I am looking to finish the project inside a week. So kindly help.

Thanks

Looking for July 6

Any one who can help?

Looks to me like the kind of thing that you could almost definitely accomplish by using a magazine template (lots of different content “snippets” linking to lots of different stories).

Take a look at this and you’ll see what I mean:

That is HTML template without any support form developer.
That is waste of time and money. You can find better templates as a base and on that base you can build site by client specifications.

What shall be the best theme to use as base?

With right developer you can use and basic template what you get with wordpress installation. It all depends from knowledge of developer and your budget.
It is not same price if you want to customize some template and install template and just change elements image etc.

We have the accurate Government theme that is suitable for your requirements.

Please visit the theme and after purchase of the theme we are offering first free installation and small services free to our customers.

Hello, i’m a web developer and designer.

You still need help?

Best regards,

We can create theme according to you ,dont worry ,great experince and high quality is needed as its a government kind of site.10+ years of experience is sufficient .
would you like to skype at pradeep.narava or email me at pradeep.narava@brilliancetechsols.com