Looking for a template - First website on Wordpress

Hi All,

I am new and I am creating my first website. I search during 2 days and till now I didnt find the template i am looking for!

I am looking to have kind of the same template as below:
https://www.avanime.eco/

I am looking for a template where I can showcase some products with all info and by category without price. Really simple : Home - Product - about us - Contact us.

If you could guide it will be great budget around 50USD

Thank you all fro your support

1 Like

Hello, did you check our themes. Maybe you fond something that you need for your job.

Best regards

Hi fvogelsinger !

I have understood your wordpress theme development requirements very well. I can deliver excellent results as per your requirements. It will be a custom theme development. Please share your complete details via email. In email i will send you references of work i have done similar a few weeks ago.

You will get an excellent theme and complete rights to use and even sell it anywhere in the world. Looking forward for your positive response

Thank You

hi, would also like to ask your suggestion for a template to use on my website . Thank you.

Most welcome. yes please discuss in detail via email. I will proceed with your work within the most least possible time.

I have tried to check out your website but looks like dns isn’t responding.