Looking for a support agent

Hi,

Im looking to hire a support agent to help with the support tickets for my WordPress themes. It will be on a pay per ticket basis.

You must have good knowledge of working with WordPress themes and must be good at CSS and troubleshooting. Someone with experience will be preferred.

Please message me if your interested or email me at [email removed by mod - only links to Envato Market/Studio please]

Thanks

Scott

2 Likes

you can post your job here https://studio.envato.com/
Hope you find your chosen one :slight_smile:

Thanks, although isnt that for specific jobs and not support staff ?

Hello I can help you,
Please add on S(k)ype -[skype id removed: only links to Envato Market/Studio profiles, please]

Hi Scott !

Iā€™m providing paid support for these kind of issues for other authors. In case of interest, you can drop me an email i am willing to work for you and for remuneration you may hire me at pay per tickets resolved basis.

I am really good with WordPress themes, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS etc and troubleshooting.

You may check out envato profile. I am even willing to share my themeforest profile as well.

Please contact me I am experience person in support and currently working with many different teams as support person.
I will explain in more detail if you contact me.