Looking for a specific, education-themed template

I run an educational nonprofit and we are trying to find an education-based Wordpress theme for a very specific purpose, but I have been unsuccessful so far. We provide teaching materials and resources and want teachers to create their own accounts for their own classes and students.

Here is what we are looking for:

• Ideally WordPress or similar
  • Something along the lines of courses (subjects), where students can access predetermined files and take quizzes regarding specific topics. This seems to be fairly common.
  • However, we want teachers to be able to set up their own accounts for students in their own class, that ONLY that teacher can see students’ identities and results for. We do not, for example, want to set a few blanket instructors, as we want teachers to be able to set up their own accounts for their own classes/students.
  • Ideally there should be a way to transmit quiz or activity results to our nonprofit.

Anyway, those are some of the things we are looking for. I hope that makes sense. Does anybody have any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks so much!

1 Like

You will need to customize any plugin and template. There is no solution out of box.
You can try with plugin Sensei

I have use this plugin several times.

1 Like

try this theme -> https://themeforest.net/item/smartschool-education-wordpress-theme/17720789

Old Topic