Looking for a social bookmarking theme

Does anybody know of any on this site? I’ve searched a few terms but can’t seem to spot one.

The only WP bookmarking themes that I know of are this one from Templatic:

And Nominate:
http://prothemedesign.com/themes/nominate-for-wordpress/

I didn’t get on well with PlusOne, and already run Nominate on another site…

Being a forum full of theme authors, I thought this would be a good place to ask, maybe I’m getting my terminology wrong… but basically I just want a theme which enables people to vote up posts without having to use a plugin… if there are any floating around on here I’ll buy…

When I say “without a plugin”, obviously it can be designed to work with a plugin… what I really mean, is I don’t want to mess around trying to make one myself using a wordpress plugin with themes which may be incompatible etc… I accept that these themes may be sold with a folder full of plugins to be installed :wink:

marketingguy1 said

When I say “without a plugin”, obviously it can be designed to work with a plugin… what I really mean, is I don’t want to mess around trying to make one myself using a wordpress plugin with themes which may be incompatible etc… I accept that these themes may be sold with a folder full of plugins to be installed :wink:

Did you ever have any luck finding anything?