Looking for a skills review plugin

I am designing a website where people can connect with others and ask questions based on different user skills. Ex: A user knows nothing about coding, but has a specific question pertaining to it, so they ask a coding master their question and get an answer instead of having to go through pages of Google to get what they’re looking for.

Each “master” can input a variety of different skills, and I’m looking for a plugin that allows users to review and rate those different skills separately. Currently, I am using the Ultimate Member plugin with reviews, and custom fields for masters to input their skills… however, when rating a user, it’s only a single rating. So if someone lists a skill at coding as well as a skill at cooking, and they get a high review for coding, it seems as if they have a high review for all their skills when that is not the case. I’m looking for something similar to the Linked In endorsements, where you can endorse different skills, but then have an average for each individual one.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated

This one is free, you might give it a go

And a paid one

Hope this helps.
I love your project idea btw.

1 Like

This is pretty much exactly what I’m looking for. However I forgot to mention that I’m using Wordpress. Is this plugin compatible with Wordpress?