Looking for a similar theme format to an older version. (Suffusion)

I am trying to find a theme that will fit what I want my site to look like? Currently, I found Suffusion but it is no longer supported and the last person to post in “their” forum area has been years ago.

Attached is a image of a site that I found that uses the Suffusion theme. I downloaded the theme and installed it, but once I installed it I found that the sidebars keep hanging off the right side of the container, regardless of what I did to correct it. So, I am thinking that since this is a theme that is years out of date and I am on a site hosting the latest version of of Wordpress, there is something in there thats not agreeing with each other.

What I want is a theme that similar to what the Suffusion shows, the masonry, with sidebars and the ability to choice placement of various widgets in locations on the page similar to this, would be great. I want to be able to increase or decrease the number of rows as needed.

So, can anyone point me in the right direction, and if this isn’t the right area, please direct me to the right area for me to ask these questions.

Thank you

Richard